INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (Privacy Regulation)
This information is provided for the website www.sabbiadoro.net (Site) owned by Residence Sabbia D'oro Di Eredi Medori Giacomo Snc, with registered office in Tortoreto Lido (TE) Lungomare Sirena 152 - VAT No.: 01035910676 (Residence Sabbia d'oro), as
On the Site and in the communications with customers relating to the Site and in this information notice, Residence Sabbia d'oro acts under the sign and/or with the use of the patronymic "Residence Sabbiadoro". Therefore, when the expression and/or sign "Residence Sabbiadoro" or the first person plural is used on the Site and/or in communications with clients relating to the Site, the reference is to Residence Sabbia D'oro Di Eredi Medori Giacomo Snc.
The information and data requested in the event of registration will be used to allow you both to access the reserved area of the Site and to take advantage of the online services offered by Residence Sabbia d'oro to registered users.
Subject to your consent, Residence Sabbia d'oro may process the personal details you supply in order to send you advertising material regarding its services. Residence Sabbia d'oro in any case reserves the right to send you its newsletter in accordance with article 130, paragraph IV of the Privacy Code (soft-spam); in this sense, Residence Sabbia d'oro may send you communications of interest regarding the tourist context. You may object to the sending of these communications by writing to Residence Sabbia d'oro or by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in every newsletter sent to you.
In compliance with the Privacy Regulations, we hereby inform you that Residence Sabbia d'oro will process your personal data under the following conditions.
Article 1. Purpose and legal basis of processing. Compulsory or optional conferment. Consequences of refusal to process
The processing of personal data is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
- to allow registration on the Site and access to the services reserved for registered users, as well as to allow compliance with the obligations arising from the law or regulations in force, in particular, in the administrative, accounting, public safety. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of Residence Sabbia d'oro in executing the user's request;
- in the case of placing an online purchase order, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of the operations connected to the same (and, where necessary in accordance with sector regulations, to fulfil tax obligations). Among the data processing activities that appear as necessary to fulfil the contract for the purchase of the service are also e-mail communications relating to service improvements or legal updates, necessary to maintain the documents published on your site or that of your customers. The legal basis of the processing is the existence of a contract of sale;
- for sending "soft-spam" communications, i.e. communications referring to products that are the same or similar to the one you previously purchased. The legal basis for the processing is Article 130, Paragraph IV of the Privacy Code, which permits the sending of this type of communication;
- subject to your consent, for the sending of newsletters and advertising material relating to the services of Residence Sabbia d'oro by email. The legal basis for the processing is your consent to receive this type of communication;
- if the chat service is operational, to allow the activation of the chat service, through which you can contact and be contacted by Residence Sabbia d'oro, subject to your consent, during your navigation on the Site. The provision of your personal data is optional, but your refusal to process it will make it impossible for Residence Sabbia d'oro to contact you via chat. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of Residence Sabbia d'oro link in following up your requests or contacting you while you are browsing the Site;
- to respond to your requests via the customer care service. Providing this information is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for Residence Sabbia d'oro to answer your questions via this service. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of Residence Sabbia d'oro in pursuing your requests;
- to respond by telephone or email to your requests. Providing this information is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for Residence Sabbia d'oro to respond to your requests. The legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of Residence Sabbia d'oro in responding to your requests;
- to allow your participation in webinars organised by Residence Sabbia d'oro, also together with its partners. Providing this information is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for Residence Sabbia d'oro to allow your participation in the webinar.
- For legal defence requirements.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) is purely optional. However, since such processing is necessary to allow registration with the Site as well as to make a purchase on the Site, your refusal to provide such data will make it impossible for you to register with the Site and make such a purchase via the Site.
Consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes is purely optional. Failure to consent will make it impossible for you to receive advertising material regarding the services of Residence Sabbia d'oro and to receive its newsletter.
Notwithstanding the above, it is understood that Residence Sabbia d'oro may nevertheless use your personal data only for the purposes of fulfilling the obligations provided for by current legislation and the obligations deriving from the contractual relationship established between you and Residence Sabbia d'oro.
If you have registered on the Site, you may in any case change your consent for the above purposes by contacting Residence Sabbia d'oro using the contact details provided in art. 4.
We remind you that you may object to the processing of your personal data also through the link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by Residence Sabbia d'oro, or by contacting Residence Sabbia d'oro directly at the address indicated in art. 4.
Data relating to payment instruments
To make a payment using one of the payment cards offered on the Site, the user will have to enter the confidential data of the payment card directly on a page that will communicate via secure encryption protocol with the payment service provider (who will act as autonomous data controller), without passing through the server of Residence Sabbia d'oro, which will therefore not process this data in any way. The data will be acquired in encrypted format.
With reference to your payment card details, please note that the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the online purchase contract with Residence Sabbia d'oro. Failure to provide this data, therefore, will not allow you to complete the online purchase process.
Residence Sabbia d'oro does not process sensitive or judicial data.
Art. 2. Method of processing
The processing of your personal data will be mainly carried out with the aid of electronic or automated means, according to the methods and with the instruments suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the Privacy Regulations. In particular, all the necessary technical, IT, organisational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted to ensure that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed, allowing access only to the persons in charge of the processing by the Data Controller or the Managers appointed by the Data Controller.
The information acquired and the methods of processing will be pertinent and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be communicated:
– to all those subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures;
– to banking institutions and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for products purchased through the Site;
– to companies, consultants or professionals who may be appointed to install, maintain, update and generally manage the hardware and software of Residence Sabbia d'oro or which Residence Sabbia d'oro uses to provide its services;
– to employees and/or collaborators of Residence Sabbia d'oro;
– to the company responsible for carrying out customer care activities;
– to parties that manage online payment transactions;
– to all those public and/or private individuals and/or legal entities (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc.), should communication be necessary or functional to the correct fulfilment of the contractual obligations undertaken, as well as the obligations deriving from the law.
The data concerning you will not be disseminated, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller; Data Protection Officer
Residence Sabbia D'oro Di Eredi Medori Giacomo Snc, in its capacity as Data Controller, can be contacted at the following addresses:
Telephone number: + 39 0861 786405
Art. 5. Storage of personal data
Residence Sabbia d'oro will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
Therefore, with reference to the purpose of:
- registration on the Site, personal data will be kept until you decide to cancel your account, or until your account is cancelled by Residence Sabbia d'oro due to the termination of the service provided;
- purchase on the Site, personal data will be stored to allow the purchase order to be correctly executed. Subsequently, personal data will be stored to allow the correct performance of the contract with you and to provide proof of purchase. For both of these purposes, personal data will be stored for a period not exceeding 10 years from the date of payment;
- marketing, your personal data will be kept until you revoke your consent. In any event, personal data will be deleted for this purpose after a period of 2 years from the day on which you last opened a marketing communication sent by us;
- sending soft-spam communications, your personal data will be retained until you communicate your objection to receiving this type of communication (i.e. the communications referred to in clause 1.3);
- enabling the customer care service through the chat service on the Site, your data will be retained for a period not exceeding 72 hours, starting from the conclusion of the exchange of messages on the Site through this service;
- to respond to your requests via the customer care service, the data will be retained for a period not exceeding 1 month, starting from the conclusion of the last email exchange with you;
- to enable your participation in webinars organised by Residene Sabbia d'oro, the data will be kept for the time necessary to enable your participation in the webinar;
- for legal defence purposes, personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to defend the rights of Residence Sabbia d'oro before any judicial or other authority. Your personal details will be kept for as long as it is necessary for Residence Sabbia d'oro to defend its rights in court.
Article 6. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Regulations, Residence Sabbia d'oro informs you that you have the right to:
– request from Residence Sabbia d'oro access to your personal data and the rectification or deletion thereof or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to its processing, as well as the right to data portability;
– withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. the Data Protection Authority).
The above rights may be exercised by making a request addressed without formalities to Residence Sabbia d'oro at the contacts indicated in Art. 4 above.
Art. 7. Changes
Residence Sabbia d'oro reserves the right to make changes to this information notice at any time, giving suitable publicity to users of the website and in any case guaranteeing adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to regularly consult this information notice.